YouTuber Showcases Shocking Decline of UK

Modernity | Feb. 26, 2024

YouTuber Bald and Bankrupt highlighted the shocking decline of the state of the UK in a number of clips that went viral on X.

In his latest video, Benjamin Rich traveled to numerous different towns and cities around the country to showcase how outside of London, the country appears to be falling into despair and ruin.

While walking around a residential area in the northern town of Horden, Rich came across crumbling houses, many of which were boarded up.

He then noticed how the council, presumably in an effort to make some of the houses look like they were being lived in, had put up fake pictures of windows, curtains and doors in place of the actual thing.

(***)

Houthis knock out underwater cables linking Europe to Asia – report

February 27, 2024 Winter Watch Around the Web 0

Jerusalem Post | Feb. 26, 2024

Four underwater communications cables between Saudi Arabia and Djibouti have been struck out of commission in recent months, presumably as a result of attacks by Yemen’s Iranian-backed Houthi rebels, according to an exclusive report in the Israeli news site Globes.

The successful targeting of the four cables, which are believed to belong to the AAE-1, Seacom, EIG, and TGN systems, marks a serious disruption of communications between Europe and Asia.

Most of the immediate harm will be absorbed by the Gulf states and India, Globes said.

(***)

Missouri to deploy National Guard and State Highway Patrol troopers to Texas to help secure the border – NaturalNews.com

Missouri to deploy National Guard and State Highway Patrol troopers to Texas to help secure the border

Mike Parson, the Republican governor of Missouri, has announced his intention to deploy up to 200 members of the state’s National Guard and 22 troopers from the State Highway Patrol to the southern border.

Parson has also submitted a $2.3 million supplemental budget request to the state’s legislature to help Texas secure the border and stop illegal immigration and drug and human trafficking.

On a trip to the United States’ southern border with Mexico earlier in February, Parson noted how he directly witnessed “the crisis at the southern border,” which fuels the fentanyl crisis in Missouri.

“Missourians are dying; families are being ripped apart; communities are being destroyed, and Missouri children are falling victim. It all stems from [President Joe Biden’s] Administration’s reckless, irresponsible, and failing open-border policies. With our Southern Border wide open, every state is now a border state,” he said.

According to the report from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), the fentanyl epidemic in Missouri is worsening, with a sharp rise in overdose deaths since 2016. In 2021, the state recorded 2,163 overdose deaths, a significant increase from 1,366 in 2017, with approximately 70 percent linked to synthetic opioids like fentanyl.

“President Biden and the federal government must step up to stop illegal entry into our nation, to stop the free flow of fentanyl into our communities and [to] combat the rise of human trafficking, but we’ve waited long enough. Missouri will act by deploying our own resources to secure our nation’s border,” Parson said.

In response, Parson has directed resources toward the U.S.-Mexico border to support Texas in its state-level initiatives to protect the southern border.

The 22 Missouri State Highway Patrol troopers, all of whom volunteered for the assignment, will undertake various tasks, including traffic enforcement, crime prevention and criminal interdiction, starting March 1. Meanwhile, the 200 National Guard soldiers, set to commence duties on March 10, will aid in constructing physical barriers and conducting security patrols along the border.

Red states are supporting Texas in securing the southern border

Aside from Parson, several Republican governors have also announced their plans to deploy additional National Guard troops to support Texas.

The mission, known as Operation Lone Star, was launched in March 2021 in response to the alarming increase in illegal border crossings and smuggling activities. The operation includes measures such as busing migrants to Democratic-led cities and arresting them on trespassing charges.

Additionally, Texas has implemented various tactics, including placing buoys in the Rio Grande, razor wire and marine barriers, to stop immigrants and cartels from crossing the border.

But because of the ongoing legal dispute between the Biden administration and the Texan government, the latter needs more support from other Republican states. (Related: TREASON: Biden’s Border Patrol CUTS WIRE installed by Texas government, “opening America’s arms” to illegal immigrants.)

In line with this, South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis immediately responded to Abbott by pledging to deploy National Guard troops, State Guard and Highway Patrol officers.

Noem is set to deploy 60 National Guard troops from South Dakota later this spring on a rolling basis over three months, while Holcomb will deploy another 50 from Indiana in mid-March.

Head over to BorderSecurity.news for more stories about Texas’ efforts to maintain border security.

Watch this video of treacherous U.S. Border Patrol agents destroying a wire fence in Texas to allow illegal aliens through.

This video is from the HALOROCK channel on Brighteon.com.

More related stories:

Supreme Court says federal government can REMOVE RAZOR WIRE Texas installed along the border… but Gov. Abbott DEFIES the order.

Texas installs RAZOR WIRE along New Mexico border to block ILLEGAL ALIENS from crossing.

BORDER DEFENSE: America protects US-Mexico border with barbed wire and verbal warnings.

Texas AG Paxton SUES Biden’s DHS for cutting razor wire barriers that block ILLEGALS from entering the U.S.

Abbott’s DEFIANCE paying off: Border Patrol data reveals 60% of illegal crossings along southern border are now taking place in California and Arizona.

Sources include:

TheEpochTimes.com

TheHill.com

Brighteon.com

British nuclear missile fails test launch in embarrassing incident off coast of Florida – NaturalNews.com

British nuclear missile fails test launch in embarrassing incident off coast of Florida

The U.K. Defense Ministry is now trying to defend the reliability of its nuclear deterrent capabilities following another humiliating missile test failure.

Not much is known about the latest test, which involved the U.K.’s nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine (SSBN) the HMS Vanguard late last month. Some type of “anomaly” took place during the drill in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Florida. Authorities have declined to provide further details, but they maintain that it was “event specific,” which would appear to imply that the incident in question would not have taken place in a wartime scenario and was instead related to the test kit. However, as the second British Trident test in a row to fail to deliver, concerns are growing that the U.K.’s costly nuclear deterrent is not ready to protect the country.

A Ministry of Defense spokesperson tried to provide reinsurance, stating: “As a matter of national security, we cannot provide further information on this; however, we are confident that the anomaly was event specific, and therefore there are no implications for the reliability of the wider Trident missile systems and stockpile. The U.K.’s nuclear deterrent remains safe, secure and effective.”

Making the situation even more questionable is the fact that the Ministry of Defense only released a statement acknowledging the failed test after the public learned about it via a story in the U.K. tabloid newspaper The Sun; other news outlets have subsequently confirmed the veracity of the story.

According to the publication, the 58-ton Trident missile misfired and then crashed into the ocean just a few yards away from the nuclear submarine that launched it. It reportedly occurred while U.K. Defense Secretary Grant Shapps was on board.

Although the crew carried out their drill without errors, when the Trident 2 missile was propelled from its launch tube into the air with compressed gas, its first-stage boosters failed to ignite. This caused the missile, which was fitted with dummy warheads at the time, to fall into the ocean and sink. Thankfully, the HMS Vanguard did not get hit by the errant missile.

An investigation was launched immediately after the incident, along with a desperate recovery mission to fish the missile from the seabed to protect its highly confidential technology. Additional details are not being released about the incident to protect national security.

U.K. officials offer reassurance that Trident is dependable

This is the second failed test in a span of eight years, with a Trident that was fired from the HMS Vengeance in 2016 veering off course before self-destructing.

Officials insist that the Trident is one of the most dependable weapon systems available and has been the subject of nearly 200 successful tests by both the U.K. and the U.S. Since the Royal Navy started using Trident 2 missiles in 1994, they have fired 12 of them but only the two most recent launches failed. However, they have not had a successful launch since the HMS Vigilant fired one after a refit in October of 2012.

The missiles are made to blast into the air and reach the edge of space at speeds of 13,600 miles per hour before making their way back into the Earth’s atmosphere with a payload of as many as 12 nuclear warheads.

It’s bad news at a time when there is so much instability in the world. Fighting in the Middle East and Ukraine is stoking fears that the world could be headed toward World War 3, and the potential use of nuclear weapons in modern conflicts means that reliable nuclear deterrence has never been more important.

Shapps insists that the U.K. would still be able to fire nuclear weapons “should the circumstances arise in which we need to do so.”

Sources for this article include:

TheSun.co.uk

TWZ.com

US Senate candidate Jonathan Emord: The Biden administration’s goal is to COLLAPSE the American economy – NaturalNews.com

US Senate candidate Jonathan Emord: The Biden administration’s goal is to COLLAPSE the American economy

Jonathan Emord, who is running for the U.S. Senate to represent the state of Virginia, thinks the Biden administration’s goal is to collapse the American economy.

“The Biden administration’s goal [is] to collapse the American economy, to basically make it impossible for us to function – either in defense of our rights, or in a free enterprise economy,” he told the Health Ranger Mike Adams during a recent episode of the “Health Ranger Report.”

According to Emord, the Biden administration can do it by making Americans afraid to live and forcing them to beg for help from the government. He continued: “It’s the Soros plan. It’s a globalist plan to destroy the U.S.’s infrastructure and greatness, make us all basically ready for slavery [and] to give up our rights to have security.”

The constitutional law and litigation expert pointed out that the U.S. government is being held hostage by a radical minority intent on achieving its goals – at the expense of the American public and the Constitution.

“Our Constitution hangs by a thread,” he told the Health Ranger. “It’s really being destroyed by people who do not care how much they ravage this nation, as along as it enhances their own political and financial position. It’s going to take the the American people rising up, getting rid of Biden, changing the composition of the Senate and maintaining the House [of Representatives].”

Border security LAST on the Biden administration’s agenda

The candidate also lamented how the incumbent government is dealing with the ongoing migrant crisis. Instead of closing the border and enforcing immigration laws, the Biden administration is “increasing the benefits and privileges that are given to people” and “giving those ‘seeking asylum’ work visas to enable them to legally be here.” (Related: ONLY IN AMERICA: Biden releases $77M to aid illegal immigration.)

“They violate the laws – which is impeachable – and they violate the Constitution. They act unilaterally, legislating without Congress,” said Emord. “These people have no respect for our republic … [and] the rule of law. They’re intent on destroying the infrastructure of this country, [and] anyone blind to that is completely blind.”

A clear example of this, he commented, was the unrestricted entry of gang members and traffickers all across the border. The fact that every illegal immigrant gets welfare in the form of food stamps and Medicaid, alongside thousands of dollars in cash and transportation shouldered by government-funded groups also prove this lawlessness.

Emord also lamented how Washington is providing billions of dollars to Ukraine’s war against Russia, while neglecting the need to protect America’s own borders. “They are giving all that money, presumably, to support Ukraine’s borders,” he said. “But a lot of that is been siphoned off into corruption because they have no accountability.”

The only way to restore America’s common sense and the world’s respect for it is to have the U.S. defend its interests with vigor and ensure the country has the best military, the candidate continued. However, the U.S. military is in dire straits because it has depleted military arsenal.

Ultimately, Emord stressed that America has a feckless president who won’t respond to military threats promptly, efficiently and devastatingly – in the person of President Joe Biden.

Watch the full conversation between the Health Ranger Mike Adams and Jonathan Emord, U.S. Senate candidate for Virginia, below.

This video is from the Health Ranger Report channel on Brighteon.com.

More related stories:

Constitutional attorney Jonathan Emord calls for FEDERAL investigation into link between psych drugs and school shootings.

Biden Administration implements new regulations totaling $1 billion in early 2024.

U.S. granted the UN $1.3 billion in 2023 to aid illegals invading America.

Sources include:

Brighteon.com

EmordForVA.com

Biden’s policies allowed mass immigration that’s now completely destroying America – NaturalNews.com

Biden’s policies allowed mass immigration that’s now completely destroying America

Data from the United States Customs and Border Protection agency has revealed that a record 7.3 million illegal aliens have entered the country through the southwest border since President Joe Biden assumed office.

The data also indicated that there was a significant increase in unauthorized entries, with 961,537 encounters already reported in the current fiscal year. The number is more than the population of 36 states, according to Fox News and if this continues, 2024 is on track to exceed the previous year’s record of 2,475,669 encounters.

The surge in nationwide encounters raised concerns among critics of the White House’s immigration policies and enforcement. Eric Ruark, director of research for NumbersUSA, said the surge in illegal immigration is the result of deliberate policy choices by the Biden administration.

Earlier in the year, House Speaker Mike Johnson released a document outlining the more than 60 times Biden and his administration have gutted border security and encouraged illegals to pour into the country.

“Since his first day in office, Biden has worked to undermine America’s border security systematically,” Johnson said. “On more than 60 occasions, he has manipulated the federal bureaucracy to open our borders to illegal immigrants, human trafficking, fentanyl and potential terrorists. The result is a humanitarian and national security catastrophe. Biden terminated the National Emergency at the Southwest border (Proclamation 9844), halting the border wall’s emergency construction. All the other policies included opening the borders.” (Related: Speaker Johnson reveals 64 instances Biden where sabotaged border security and encouraged illegal migration.)

Biden making it easier for migrants to enter and stay in the U.S.

Last May 11, the Biden administration terminated the use of Title 42 policy expulsion authority. This Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic-era public health order was originally enacted under President Donald Trump’s administration. It allowed U.S. authorities to expel migrants quickly back to Mexico or, in rare cases, to their countries of origin.

That same month, the Biden administration also ended the DNA testing program that verified adults who crossed the border with a child and claimed to be related to that child, promoting not only illegal immigration but also child exploitation and trafficking.

Despite these, the White House has attributed the rise in illegal immigrant encounters at the border to external factors such as violence and economic instability in Latin America. But for experts, the burgeoning migrant crisis is due to the administration’s lenient policies, including catch-and-release and offering temporary work permits

Moreover, migrants have been incentivized by policies that virtually guarantee they won’t face deportation if they enter the country illegally.

“They have sent the signal that if you come to the U.S. illegally, if you abuse the asylum system, you’ll be released into the country and allowed to remain here, in most cases given work authorization,” said Ira Mehlman, a spokesperson for the Federation for American Immigration Reform.

InvasionUSA.news has more stories on the burgeoning migrant crisis in the United States.

Watch the video below that talks about how Biden’s border disaster is being done on purpose to change America.

This video is from the NewsClips channel on Brighteon.com.

More related stories:

Southern border hits highest number of illegal immigrant encounters, thanks to Biden’s CBP that gives illegals $5,000 Visa gift cards.

POLL: Immigration now the leading policy concern among U.S. voters.

TEXAS takes over: Biden asks SCOTUS to stop Gov. Abbott from blocking his Border Patrol in Eagle Pass.

Biden refuses to negotiate with Speaker Johnson, blames House Republicans for ongoing and escalating border crisis.

ABSURD: Biden’s ICE claims it has no choice but to release thousands of detained illegals because House Republicans blocked much-needed funding for detention centers.

Sources include:

CBP.gov

YourNews.com

Speaker.gov

Brighteon.com