Fraudulent agencies and agents have been discovered and documented at every level of what has been represented, to the people, as the various parts of the lawful and legitimate government. A government created and paid for, by the people. This situation has become very important to identify and address, as there are criminal impersonators pretending to be legitimate public servants…only they are misrepresenting themselves and that is a serious crime.
Criminal impersonators, have taken over many legitimate public service offices and fraudulently misrepresent themselves as our lawful, legitimately elected or appointed public servants. These impostors pretend to be administrators or peace officers, police officers, sheriffs, members of city council or county commissions, municipal officers or county and state officers and employees, all paid from the public trust to exclusively perform the work of the people.
When any public servant refuses to provide the services for which they are paid, they violate their oath of office, which is really an employment contract with those by whom they were elected.
The California Brown Act defines many of the rules which govern the manner in which public servants are to conduct themselves as employees of the people.
Keep in mind it is not the government which is corrupt…Government Corruption; A Public Servant who decided to commit TREASON!
Below please find just some of the few examples of how clever are these deceptive criminals and the deceptive practices or gimmicks they use when they deceive the public.
- 04-11-17-A Californian speaks to a criminal impersonator: -Pete Aguilar Congressman for California’s 31st District
- 04-09-17- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR): A core metric that has been hidden from you?
- 03-17-17-one of the people: Guy Cottrell, Chief Postal Inspector, U.S. Postal Inspection Service
- 03-11-17-one of the people: Mr. Treasurer, Your papers Please!
- 03-20-17-one of the people: Mr. Treasurer, Your papers Please! Second request!
- The Travis Allen Affair – District 72 – California
- John Chiang, Controller, California – Safeguard the Public Trust. Your Oath demands it!
- Attn: Betty T. Yee, California State Controller – Update: 29 Feb 2016 – Second Notice!
- Attention Jerry Brown, Franchise Manager: For what purpose does California merit a separate military dictator?