DailyClout’s 2023 Goals
2022 was an amazing year with a lot accomplished, including the unexpected dump of hundreds of thousands of pages of Pfizer mRNA vaccine trial documents by the FDA. DailyClout partnered with the War Room to bring together over 3,000 brave volunteers to find evidence of Pfizer mRNA vaccine harms, misinformation and more. This led to legal action being taken across the country. In addition, we hosted several webinars with attorneys and legal experts to help citizens learn to file suits against overreaching government officials and employers. Thanks to everyone who has contributed their time and support!
In 2023, DailyClout plans to continue and expand the fight to protect liberty and ensure the truth reaches those willing to hear it.
Election Integrity Draft Legislation
In 2020, DailyClout partnered with legal experts to create draft legislation to protect Americans against mask mandates, vaccine mandates and vaccine passports, as well as protect freedom of speech and the freedom of movement. In 2021 and 2022, this draft legislation was voted on and approved in 33 states.
In 2023, DailyClout will take a similar approach to create model legislation to protect the integrity of America’s election systems. We have initiated partnerships with nonprofits and legal firms to begin this process.
DailyClout’s platform will be used to coordinate state-by-state efforts to introduce and pass this legislation by building grassroots support and facilitating citizen outreach to lawmakers.
Technology – BillCam and Campaigns
Over the past four years, DailyClout’s BillCam has evolved into a robust source of real-time information about legislation as it makes its way through state legislatures and the federal government.
In 2023, we will release new capabilities within BillCam to broaden its use among citizens and also business users, ensuring that legislators are held accountable to voters and donors.
DailyClout members will be able to subscribe to dedicated feeds from BillCam focused on their specific interests. These custom feeds will be available on the DailyClout website and also embeddable into other websites.
We’ll enable users to create Campaigns around bills and rally support or opposition amongst their peers by empowering them to share Campaigns and bills at scale via social media, email, chat and more.
We’ll also empower other organizations to leverage the Campaigns platform
by embedding their own campaigns into their own websites.
mRNA Vaccine Trial Research
The objectives of our Pfizer mRNA vaccine trial research effort has been:
- To identify discrepancies between public statements by government, manufacturer officials, and medical professionals and the actual data available via Pfizer’s vaccine clinical trials.
- To identify evidence during the trials of significant harms.
- To curate this evidence and work with legal experts to initiate legal action against those involved.
To date, DailyClout, the War Room volunteers and our legal partners have filed legal letters about CDC misinformation with state Attorneys General, sent legal letters to hospital administrators regarding Remdisivir and filed actions to protect children from forced vaccination. Read more about the incredible achievements of the WarRoom volunteers here.
DailyClout and the War Room volunteers will continue to pour through the existing and future drops of mRNA vaccine trial documents by Pfizer. In addition, DailyClout will partner with other organizations to perform similar research on expected document releases by Moderna and AstraZeneca.
In 2023, we will continue to work closely with our legal partners to use the evidence gathered through the hard work of the War Room volunteers to hold officials accountable and ensure that medical freedom is protected. These include:
- Seeking injunctive and declaratory relief to stop a wide range of unconstitutional government actions designed to force vaccination on the American people.
- Legally target “public service” ads (PSAs) falsely touting the safety and efficacy of the COVID vaccines, especially those directed at children who are at near zero risk of hospitalization or death from COVID-19.
- Sending additional letters to state Attorneys General, as well as county Attorneys General, encouraging them to investigate and prosecute CDC officials for reckless endangerment and similar crimes.
- Seek state-level hearings by legislatures to look into why state and local health authorities continue to rely on CDC recommendations despite the availability of vast amounts of scientific and medical information that clearly show the CDC recommendations contradict the most current science.
Facts and Information You Can Trust and Use
Of course, DailyClout will continue to focus on publishing the facts you need to know. Especially those that mainstream media refuse to discuss.
We’ll bring educational information empowering you to be a more proactive and effective citizen. We’ll bring you original content from filmmakers like Claire Dooley and others. We’ll bring you insightful journalism from Etana Hecht, Kate Melgoza and our network of independent, freedom minded journalists, including our own Dr. Naomi Wolf.
And, we will stand ready to respond to the continued abuse of our liberties by the powerful, wherever they arise.
Please Join Our Fight
The above is just a portion of the important work DailyClout will do in 2023. All of it is expensive and fraught with risk. We cannot accomplish our goals without the generous support of people like you. Please make a donation to DailyClout today so that we can initiate our plans quickly and with the necessary resources.