Energy Healing 101 – September 18, 2021 8 AM Pacific, 11 AM Eastern
All Humans have the capacity to heal beyond anything we’ve ever been taught within our mainstream education system. Have you ever read or heard the term “Energy Healing” OR “Raising your Vibration” and wondered how the heck you tangibly do that?
Often egos or financial gain will creep into teachings making this topic appear more complicated than it really is, or needs to be. The power to heal literally lies within and surrounds us all!
In this short hour, we will present simplified Energy Healing principals, incorporate practice technique(s), and invite participant discussion. Our hope is upon closing, you are inspired to begin or affirmed to continue Healing through the Human Energy Field for yourself and those you love!
If you wish to attend, please send an email to email@example.com and the zoom link will be sent to you.
Please familiarize yourself with our public zoom call protocols below.
In order to maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time!
- Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion need to be verbalized and not placed in the chat. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares around 2 minutes so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications.
- In our efforts to preserve the privacy and security of all participants, we do not record and share our discussions. We are still living in a 3D matrix; publicizing our participants may adversely affect their livelihood.