I found it to be an excellent discussion of many things related to the current CV / vaks situation. Several doctors, coaches, and lawyers were in on the roundtable. I’m sure quite a few will recognize some of these people. Juan O Savin does a summary at the end.
Also here’s a link to a David Wolfe article about courses of action one may take regarding all this. I’ll post the text below the video (Mahalo to KF of Kona for sending that one).
“Join us at this roundtable discussion as we learn more about:
– The difference between shedding vs transmission
– Patient reports on patient symptoms after being in contact with recently vaccinated individuals.
– Recommendations from the Pfizer reports and clinical observations on how long to potentially “distance” oneself from those recently vaccinated.
– What’s going on with “magnetism” and vaccination?
– What is the transhuman agenda?”
Follow Your Oath:
David Wolf article:
This is the updated Nutrition protocol to protect those who’ve been injected with the spike protein and mRNA and the same protocol is useful to protect those concerned with the spike protein shedding coming off those who’ve been injected. So if you know someone who has been injected and requires help, please provide them with this Nutrition protocol:
•Coated Silver (1-6 drops per day, depending on degree of exposure) (Coated silver blocks the sulfur-bearing protein on the spikes from entering the cell. Sulfur-rich amino acids on the spike protein interact with silver causing them to fold incorrectly).
• Zinc (30-80mg per day depending on immunological pressure)
• Vitamin D3* (10,000 IU’s per day)
• Lypospheric Vitamin C (30ml, twice daily)*
• Quercetin (500-1000 mg, twice daily)*
• Iodine* (dosage depends on brand, more is not better. Iodine is a product you have to start with small dosages and build up over time.
• PQQ* (20-40 mg per day)
Shikimate Main Sources:
• Pine Needle Tea for shikimic acid or shikimate (from green edible pine needles) There are toxic pine needles, be careful! When drinking pine needle tea, drink the oil/resin that accumulates too! Shikimate, shikimic acid and their derivatives possess: cancer fighting, antiviral, antimicrobial, anticoagulant and antithrombotic properties.
• Fennel and/or Star Anise Tea: These are also an excellent source of shikimate or shikimic acid (which is known to neutralize the spike protein)
• C60 (1-3 droppersfull per day): One of the issues we are seeing with those who have been injected is disturbances in their energetic field (magnetism) and hot spots of inflammation. C60 is a rich-source of electrons and acts like a fire extinguisher to inflammation and simultaneously (because it bio-distributes throughout the body) drives a normalization of electron flow throughout the body. In this category, we offer two products, the traditional C60 product* is made by yours truly and the C60 SuperConcentrate* is made by a carbon scientist friend of mine and contains a higher concentration of electrons.
• Charcoal (2-4 capsules a day): Charcoal is the pre-eminent detoxifier and when taken on an empty stomach, works its way down into the intestines and activates a blood purification process known as “interstitial dialysis”. Our Kohlbitr* product is the premier activated coconut charcoal in the world and we also now offer the more gentle birch charcoal.*
•Citrus fruit (especially blood oranges, due to their high hesperidin content — hesperidin is a chalcone like quercetin that deactivates spike protein)
Peppermint (very high in hesperidin)
• Superherbs to help disable spike protein:
Schizandra Berry* (high in shikimate)
Triphala formulations: In Sanskrit, the word Triphala means “three fruits”: a combination of Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), black myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) and belleric myrobalan (Terminalia belerica). The terminalia fruits are rich in shikimate.
St. John’s Wort (shikimate is found throughout the entire plant and in the flowers)
Comfrey Leaf (rich in shikimate)
Feverfew (leaves and flowers are rich in shikimate)
Gingko Biloba Leaf (rich in shikimate)
GiantHyssop or Horsemint (Agastache urtifolia) (rich in shikimate)
LiquidAmbar (Sweet Gum tree) A tea of the spiky seed pods is rich in shikimate.
•Foods: Carrots and Carrot Juice (rich in Shikimate)
Dandelion Leaf (Common dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) efficiently blocks the interaction between ACE2 cell surface receptor and spike protein D614, mutants D614G, N501Y, K417N and E484K in vitro)
This video was the first thing I watched today (found somewhere on somewhere from somewhere), and I know others may have sent this to me, but I very much got more clarity about how these vaqs operate. She does point out that the mrna vaqs do indeed “mark” the dna systems of those taking it, for life (according to her). I like that Dr. Tenpenny explains things very clearly and simply.
I’m placing this video here for possible future reference.
“Dr. Sherri Tenpenny shares some important information! Hyper-immune response in test animals for previous attempts of coronavirus vaccines has been a persistent problem. All is well for awhile, until the animals are exposed to the wild mutated virus.
“Dr. Tenpenny and other scientists have forecast that millions may die, and it will be blamed on a new strain of COVID, making an argument for even more deadly vaccines.”