How do I know I have shadow work to do?
Zoom Public Offering – November 13th, 2021 Hosted By. Rev. Danielle Dufour
8am Pacific / 11 am Eastern Time Converter: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
What if we shifted our perception to see every single moment of our lives as opportunities for self growth? Noticing our moments, and understanding ourselves through the practice of observing ourselves, and how we feel about everything!
- What do each of your moments look like in your daily life?
- How do you know you if still have some areas of self to look into?
- Reacting VS Responding
- Do you get angry or do look for solutions?
Please join our Healing Group Public Offering on Saturday, November 13, 2021, to share in a discussion of “tools” and methods we can practice to “Catch” ourselves in the middle of a trigger event. Let’s talk about what we can do, (& what you presently do or have done) to move through uncomfortable emotions that a situation has gifted to you.
What can you do once you are able to catch yourself in a moment that triggers a negative “reaction”?
Let’s discuss how we practice being in our moments throughout our daily activities when our “opportunities” present themselves. We will share healing strategies on how to notice, welcome, and then take steps to practice releasing any negative Theme Feelings, “triggers” or “hot buttons” that surface.
On behalf of the Healing Team, we look forward to reflecting and sharing with you!
To participate in this event, send an email to email@example.com
If you have never attended a Prepare for Change Zoom meeting, please familiarize yourself with our guidelines below.
HEALING GROUP ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat. In this way everyone benefits. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares to around 2 to 3 minutes maximum so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications.
- We at Prepare for Change strive to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on the zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name.