A lot of what I’m doing right now is what some might call, “3D caretaking”. And doing things like going shopping for father, myself, the house (it’s a BAH (Big A$$ House), seeing and communicating with blood line relatives, etc., etc., etc. Much of it is setting up systems for these 3D things to care more and more for themselves.
Yet all of it, to me, involves a much higher purpose, that of connecting the Higher Dimensional energies with the so-called “lower” energies of the 3D operations. As I understand it, we are ascending multi-dimensionally, all of them together, and so the 3D is equally as important (at this moment) as the others.
Several I know are “confronted” (faced with) with these 3D situations that sometimes seem very dense and almost immovable. Yet they are part of the process through which the entire planet, and the Cosmos, is going through at this time. I say, “Fear not the density, just embrace that ‘reality’”. Sounds good, at least!
I’m doing my “best” to view things in a “nose up” attitude, and viewing the Higher Solutions always trying to appear from behind any apparent clouds which may show up. And primary is taking care of the “Higher Dimensional Kp self”, by continuing to take walks during the day (and night), having an occasional mocha at different places (today at Caribou Coffee), and shopping and enjoying viewing and meeting and interacting with some of the 3D-centered types of people that are around every day.
This is NOT a struggle for me at this time. It is not always (apparently) “simple” to carry out the items I am now being called to address, but they are being “dealt with” from a perspective of Light (no heaviness, please).
So all I’ll say here is that the air is crisp, the leaves are changing color, my BEing feels energized, and my Heart feels quite strongly connected with my current mission.
I’ve actually only seen a portion of the first video, so I’m not commenting much, but they are always excellent.
[Kp note: although these decodes can be very deep, I feel each of them can encourage learning to use one’s own discernment and find what “rings the Inner Bell”. Personally, I find it useful to both read the SB2 posts and view the And We Know videos (Bitchute channel) at the same time… I find I get more complete data input that way.]
Get The Famous Patriot Solar Bank Now! Click Here!
Get 15% OFF W/ Promo Code “know15”
Never waste money on batteries again! The Patriot Power Bank Is Solar Powered! (Powered By The Sun)
The Patriot Solar Bank is the PERFECT gift for you and your family. Limited supply lasts and this is the very last chance to get YOURS at a discount before they sell out! http://www.patriotsolarbank.com
I prepare with My Patriot Supply. They’ve revolutionized preparedness with an industry leading line of food storage, water filtration and other products that you will need at some point.
Don’t ignore the writing on the wall. Give yourself peace-of-mind and SAVE 50% at my special web site http://preparewithandweknow.com today.
Use the code “And We Know 30” to get the $30 off discount for the “set of two silver specials” which come in at just $239 – this Noble Gold $30 off is a Memorial Day gift.- and they’re even throwing in a Trump/Pence 2020 bumper sticker.
Discount codes include:
And We Know – $5 OFF Silver Coin
And We Know Gold – $100 OFF gold coin
And We Know 30 – $30 off the combo https://trumpcoin2020.com/
Protect Your Personal Data Now w/ A VPN! Click Here! https://www.virtualshield.com/andweknow
**This Month VirtualShield is offering an Independence Day Celebration Special of 20% off ALL VPN plans and ALL Premium add-ons including Protection Plus, Residential Access, Monthly Maintenance, Phone Support and VIP performance plans for as low as $3 per month.Sign up for a FREE 30 day trial to Virtual Shield VPN and see what the hype is about, you have nothing to lose. Promo Code: ANDWEKNOW_JULY20
Q Coin https://greatawakeningcoin.com/ and for this month you can get a $5 discount if you buy two coins. Just use my name “And We Know” in the discount box and you will get these two coins delivered to your doorstep.
Do you remember that moment that you became aware how much you didn’t know? I remember mine. From Dark to Light. Let’s celebrate that moment. I want to introduce you to the Q Coin. A year of painstaking detail went into making this. Not just because of the phenomenal design. Not just because of the incredible symbolism on the coin. The Q quotes, the lightning bolt, the “17” references – and many more. Not just because of the sense of belonging it instills, But because of a big big secret hidden in plain sight. https://greatawakeningcoin.com/
• CNN Senior Justice Correspondent Evan Perez Says, ‘Joe Biden Has a Problem’ Because of his Son’s Foreign Business Dealings; “It Looks Bad. It Smells Bad.”
• CNN President Jeff Zucker Pushes Kamala Harris’ Demand to Take Down Trump’s Twitter Account; “I Think it’s a Good Segment…Not Going to Happen, But it’s a Good Talking – it’s a Good Segment.”
• Zucker on Harris: “She is Also Retooling Her Struggling Campaign.”
• CNN Media Coordinator Christian Sierra Says Network is Less Fair to Andrew Yang and Amy Klobuchar, “They’re Pro-Top Contenders.”
• Sierra: “I Think They Like Warren a Lot” “…They Don’t Like Tulsi Gabbard”
• CNN Media Coordinator Nick Neville Says “People Would Change the Channel” if Network Broadcasted a Biden Rally.
• CNN VP and Political Director David Chalian Believes That Andrew Yang Will Not Become the Democratic Nominee for President.
• CNN Insider Cary Poarch: “I Actually Came to CNN a Registered Democrat. I Campaigned and Voted for Bernie in the Primaries of the 16’ election;” “…All That I Thought I Knew and Hoped to be at CNN Was False.”
• Poarch: “It’s an Unwritten Rule That if You Are Center, Center Right, or Heaven Forbid, Full Right Republican Trump Supporter, Then You Are Not Welcome at CNN.”
• Insider Cary Poarch Wants ‘Free and Fair Election’ and Not ‘Some Ideology Shoved Down My Throat;’ Wants CNN to ‘Get Back to the Facts and Get Back to Reporting the News.’
Published on October 17, 2019
• Manager of Field Operations at CNN Patrick Davis Complains “We Could Be So Much Better Than What We Are.”
• “I Haven’t Listened to a 9AM (Rundown) Call in About 15 Years…Just, I Can’t Listen to It,” Explains Davis, “It’s All Just a Bunch of Bullshit.”
• Field Production Supervisor at CNN Gerald Sisnette: “The Only Way This Will Go Away is When He (Trump) Dies. Hopefully Soon.”
• “They Sold Themselves to the Devil. It’s, It’s Sad.” Laments Floor Manager at CNN Mike Brevna.
• “We Used to Cover News,” Complains Senior Field Engineer at CNN Scott Garber, “We Used to Go Out and Do Stories.”
• Zucker Admits to Being Personally Responsible for Impeachment Coverage: “I Am the One Saying We Should Just Stay on Impeachment.”
• Conflict is What Sells,” Explains CNN Media Coordinator Christian Sierra, “Create Clicks, Get More Money.”
(WASHINGTON, D.C.) On Monday, October 14, 2019 Project Veritas released the first of its Expose CNN series about the inner workings and candid observations of CNN employees and executives as captured with a hidden camera by CNN Insider Cary Poarch. The first report was followed by Part II in the series on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 where Cary had casual conversations inside CNN regarding the candidates for the Democratic nomination for President.
Today, we are releasing Part III exposing the network’s movement away from objective newsgathering and towards partisan advocacy.
According to James O’Keefe, President of Project Veritas, “CNN has made a conscious decision to focus almost exclusively on the impeachment of President Trump at the expense of covering legitimate news around the world.”
CNN Coverage Used to Be Different
According to CNN insider Cary Poarch, “I want to chase the facts, like the motto that CNN put out earlier this year, ‘the facts first,’ that’s what I want the news to be. That’s what it should be. That’s what it used to be.” It appears a number of CNN staffers agree:
Patrick Davis, Manager of Field Operations at CNN: “…I hate seeing what we were and what we could be and what we’ve become. It’s just awful…I mean, we could be so much better than what we are…And the buck stops with him (Zucker).”
“I haven’t listened to a 9AM call in about 15 years. I just stopped,” complains Manager of Field Operations at CNN Patrick Davis, “Just, I can’t listen to it. It’s all bullshit. It’s all just a bunch of bullshit. And I wish that wasn’t the case.”
Scott Garber, Senior Field Engineer at CNN: “We used to cover news. We used to go out and do stories…But Trump is more important.”
Adia Jacobs, CNN Technical Operations Supervisor: “When Zucker took over it wasn’t until Trump that we ended up being all Trump all the time.”
Nick Neville, CNN Media Coordinator: “He (Zucker) basically said f**k all the other stories.”
Mike Brevna, Floor Manager at CNN: “It’s the Trump Network, dog. It’s like everything is all Trump…they not even thinking about anybody else. They sold themselves to the devil.”
Gerald Sisnette, Field Production Supervisor at CNN: “This is a story that’s not gonna go away…The only way this will go away is when he (Trump) dies. Hopefully soon.”
Patrick Davis, Manager of Field Operations at CNN: “And you learn it in journalism school, we’re supposed to be middle of the road, that’s our job. Now it’s just infotainment is all it’s become. There is no true media news outlet.”
Undercover video reveals covering ‘conflict’ increases the network’s income (creating clicks) and CNN, under network President Jeff Zucker’s direction, has become the ‘all Trump all the time’ network.
Jeff Zucker, CNN President: “So, my point here is, I know there’s 7,000 impeachment stories that – Look, I am the one that’s saying we should just stay on impeachment, but when, you know, when a story of this magnitude comes up (referring to the story of alligators and snakes in a moat and shooting immigrants in the legs) and you can objectively say, you’re out of your mind. You should do it and say you’re out of your mind.”
Christian Sierra, CNN Media Coordinator: “…conflict is what sells, nobody wants to hear one-minute canned statements…Because conflict drives clicks…create clicks, get more money.”
Poarch concludes: “I want CNN and any other outlet to basically return to what they once were, where hey, we tune in to get our facts. We can make up our minds left, right, center, whatever. Cool, and we go on with our lives. I don’t want anyone to basically, you know, be spun into believing or programmed into believing one way or the other. That’s not what I’m about and that’s why I’m coming forward.”