By Anna Von Reitz
I have just issued a short and scathing article explaining to everyone that the Norman Conquest happened.
By Anna Von Reitz
I have just issued a short and scathing article explaining to everyone that the Norman Conquest happened.
By Anna Von Reitz
This video is all disinformation published by the guilty Brits:
By Anna Von Reitz
Last night we encouraged readers to get moving and start informing those responsible for the existence of The Mess and for cleaning up The Mess. Never ones to tell others to do something while standing idly by, we got busy and sent the follow 50 Point Crime Report and related Notices to the officials at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson and their JAG Units.
Now, not everyone has done all that we’ve done, but others have done more in other areas and others have followed different paths to the same destinations and it behooves all of us to take action. If all you feel competent to do is send on a copy of our Crime Report to your base and naval commanders and politicians and police captains— be our guest.
Dateline: June 14, 2018:
The following Crime Report and Notices were:
Then in 1545 (37Hen.8 c.1) King Henry VIII reintroduced a title directly and solely connected to the slave trade of Rome, abolished by emperors and forbidden under Christian law called the “Custos Rotulorum” meaning literally “Keeper of the Slave Rolls” into every county, to maintain records of the Poor now as slaves. The same sacrilegious, immoral, ecclesiastically unlawful positions continued into the 21st Century as connected with Birth Certificates; and (ii) In 1547 (1Ed.6 c.3) ,
Edward VI issued a new statute that did forbid people considered poor from travelling, except for work, or from claiming their own time and activities and whether or not to work. All people (except those members of the ruling elite, particularly those non-Christian sects from Pisa, Venice and parts of Spain responsible for wholly false religious and legal texts) now declared slaves were either to be gainfully employed in the service of some lord or master, to work to death, or if they were found to be idle, or enjoying life then they were to be seized and permanently branded with a “V” and either sold as a slave or exterminated.
The only exception to the rule, were those men who chose to dedicate themselves to support the status quo and become educated and knowledgeable in the false texts and false scriptures of the slave masters. This act was supposed to have been repealed in 1549 (3&4Ed.6 c.16). However, the act was then restored to full effect in 1572 (14El. c.5) and through subsequent repeals of repeals, remains in force; and (iii) Under Queen Elizabeth I of England, a set of measures were introduced which had the effect of accelerating the disenfranchisement of land peasants into landless paupers.
In 1589 (31El c. 7) peasants then required local parish permission to erect dwellings whereas before the erection of a dwelling by a land peasant on their lord’s land was considered a “right”. As a result, the ranks of the landless poor, or “paupers” swelled as available to be press-ganged into work; and (iv) To placate the overwhelming hostility against England as a hellhole of slavery, exploitation and superstition, a new act was introduced in 1601 (43El. c.2 and “secret version” as 43 El. c.3) to begin to industrialize, hide and franchise slavery with the introduction of “overseers” of the poor as the foremen over the slaves, under a “cleric” of the parish and the renaming of children sold as sex slaves and workers to be called “Apprentices”.
Thus the Apprenticeship system was invented not to improve conditions, but to “rebrand” slavery under the NonChristian English-Venetian-Pisan model of commerce. The act also introduced a new levy, collected by Parishes was called the “Poor Rates” (now called “council taxes”) against wealthy property owners for their “rent” of use of the poor as slaves. This is the financial origin of Annuities 100 years later; and (v) Under Charles II of England, the concept of “Settlements” as plantations of working poor controlled by the Church of England was further refined in 1662 (14Car.2 c.12) including for the first time the issuance of “Settlement Certificates” equivalent to a “birth certificate, passport and social security” rolled into one document. A child’s birthplace was its place of settlement, unless its mother had a settlement certificate from some other parish stating that the unborn child was included on the certificate.
However from the age of 7 upward the child could have been apprenticed and therefore “sold into servitude” for some rent paid back to the church as “poor taxes”. The act also made it easier for the “clearing of common houses of the poor” and for the first time made the definition of poor the value of tenancy being a taxable value of less than £10 per year. The act also modified the age of “emancipation” from child slavery to adult slavery as the age of 16; and (vi) Under the draconian and morally repugnant dictates of 1662 (14Car.2 c.12), no one was allowed to move from town to town without the appropriate “Settlement Certificate”.
If a person entered a parish in which he or she did not have official settlement, and seemed likely to become chargeable to the new parish, then an examination would be made by the justices (or parish overseers). From this examination on oath, the justices would determine if that person had the means to sustain himself. The results of the examination were documented in an Examination Paper. As a result of the examination the intruder would then either be allowed to stay, or would be removed by means of what was known as a Removal Order, the origin of the modern equivalent of an “Eviction and Removal Notice” when a sheriff removes people from their home; and (vii) In 1667 (19Car.2 c.4) the concept of “workhouses” were formalized and licensed as being effectively the very worst and hellish places where people considered “prisoners” could be “legally” and effectively worked to death for the profit of the elite pirates and thieves, under the full endorsement by the Church of England.
This is the act that invented the concept of “Employment” and an expansion of the highly profitable white slavery business models of English aristocracy. Thus, people who were taken into custody by virtue of being poor, were expected to work as well as live in conditions as traumatic and evil as any in civilized history; and (viii) The abuse of poor prisoners through the “workhouses” employment model was extremely profitable and a new act was required in 1670 (22Car.2 c.18) to regulate the corporations “renting” of prisoners as “employees” for profit, particularly in the paying of their accounts to the Crown; and (ix) Previous acts were continued and some made perpetual such as the controls over paperwork and “Settlement Certificates” as the origin and ancestor of Birth Certificates by James II in 1685 (1J.2. c. 17) as one of the few acts that the ruling elite permitted to remain as an active Statute of Westminster under his reign; and (x) Under William and Mary of Orange in 1691 (3W&M c.11), the acts of workhouses and abuse of the poor were continued and further refined, with greater oversight on paperwork and accounting for poor entering and leaving parishes, to prevent fraud by overseers and corporations; and (xi) In 1697 (3W&M. c.11), one of the more horrific of the wicked and morally repugnant acts of Westminster was the introduction (in §2) of the “badge” of the poor with the letter “P” to be worn at all times on the shoulder of the right sleeve.
Furthermore, all evidence as to “Jewish Badges” being introduced in Europe as early as the 13th Century is wholly and completely false, as the term “jew” was not revived until the 16th Century. Instead, the first examples of badges as a stigma to status is most likely this act and subsequent acts against the poor by banking and ruling elite who chose to identify themselves as members of the same non-Christian religion invented in the 16th Century that claimed to be victims of the same barbarity.
The use of the “P” as a form of curse and stigma is the same model of modern passports for citizens listed as “P” (Paupers, Poor, Peasant, Prisoners, Property, Peon) used today; and (xii) In 1698 (9&10W3 c.11) an act reinforced the measurement of the poor being one who does not have an annual lease taxable at ten pounds or more, making at the time more than 95% of the population of England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland “poor”; and (xiii) In 1713 (12Ann. S.2 c.18), the extension of Settlement Certificates as a form of negotiable Security was introduced for the first time (and continues with Birth Certificates today) whereby (§2) those born in a place but without a Settlement Certificate (including women and children), could be moved to a different location, such as a commercial workhouse when the “cost” of such certificates were purchased by a corporation; and (xiv) Due to the increase in the number of “poor”, in 1722 a new law was passed (9Geo.1 c.7) in which those who had been thrown out of their homes or had their land seized by pirates and thieves operating with endorsement of Westminster and who sought relief from the Church to stay alive now had to “compete” to enter into a workhouse to survive.
Furthermore, the act expanded the ability for a wide variety of business owners to contract with churchwardens for the rent and use of the poor as “indentured servants” and “apprentices”. (xv) In 1733 (6Geo.2 c.32), one of the most inhumane and barbaric edicts in history was issued by Westminster (and remains an underlying pillar of the slave system today), whereby poor people who could not purchase a “license” to be considered married, would have their children deemed “bastards” and such children could then be seized by Churchwardens and “sold”.
Thus the baby slave trade was born and fully endorsed by the Church of England and British Society; and (xvi) In 1761 (2Geo.3 c.22), Westminster declared that all poor as mental “infants” and too stupid to realize the underlying system of slavery and complicity of the Christian Churches, were now to be cursed and doomed as “dead in law” by their registration in the Bills of Mortality and the creation of the “civil birth” rituals being rituals of death that continue today within modern hospitals and registration of new born babies. This was further reinforced with the act in 1767 (7Geo.3 c.39) that poor children were to be registered and considered “dead in law”; and (xvii) Beginning in 1773 with the Inclosure Act 1773 (13Geo.3 c.81), followed by the Inclosure Consolidation Act 1801 (41Geo.3 c.109),
English Parliament effectively “privatized” massive amounts of common land for the benefit of a few, causing huge numbers of land peasants to become “landless paupers” and therefore in need of parish assistance. In America, this caused massive rebellion as well as in Ireland and Scotland and contributed to forming a Patriot militia leading to the “War of Independence”. Almost the entire Patriot milita were deceived, captured and executed in New York (in 1777) under a deal between George Washington of the United Company of Merchants Blue Army and General Cornwalis of the East India Company Red Army.
The Inclosure Acts are the foundation of Land Title as it is known today; and (xviii) Because of the deliberate “legal” theft of land under parliamentary Inclosure laws of the late 18th and early 19th Century, the number of paupers dramatically increased. This led to the most awful and cruel laws being introduced to deliver to an elite few, the slave labor force needed for the industrial revolution through the Poor Law Amendment Act (1834) (5&6Will.4 c.76) which effectively stated that the poor could not receive any benefit unless they were constantly “employed” in a workhouse prison. Most importantly, much of the inhuman, barbaric and wholly immoral and sacriligeous framework of dictates and edicts of Westminster remained in force and were not repealed by this act).
Thus, despite international treaties against slavery, the very worst slavery being “wage slavery” or “lawful slavery” was born whereby men, women and children lived in terrible conditions and were continued to be worked “to death”; and (xix) In 1836, the Births and Deaths Registration Act (1836) (6&7Will.4 c.86) was introduced which for the first time created the General Register Office and the requirement for uniform records of births, deaths and marriages across the Empire by Municipal Councils and Unions of Parishes.
Thus on 1, July 1837, the Birth Certificate was formed as the successor of the Settlement Certificate for all “paupers” disenfranchised of their land birthright to be considered lawful (“voluntary”) slaves with benefits provided by the local parish / region underwritten by the Society of Lloyds as it is still today; and (xx) Beginning from 1871, further historic changes in the administration of “vital statistics” such as birth certificates and death certificates with the introduction of health districts or “sanitary districts”.
The Local Government Act of 1871 (34&35Vict. c.70), Public Health Act 1872 (35&36Vict. c.79) and in 1874 (37&38Vict. c.89) and the Public Health Act 1875 (38&39Vict. c.55) created a system of “districts” called Sanitary Districts governed by a Sanitary Authority responsible for various public health matters including mental health legally known as “sanity”.
Two types of Sanitary Districts were created being Urban and Rural. While the sanitary districts were “abolished” in 1894 with the Local Government Act of 1894 (57&58Vict. c.73), the administration of the “poor” is still maintained in part under the concept of district health boards of Guardians including magistrates and other “Justices of the Peace”; and (xxi) In 1948, the National Assistance Act (11&12Geo.6 c.29) was introduced and supposed to abolish the Poor Laws. However, many of the most draconian poor law acts were not repealed or abolished as evidenced by the tables of repealed acts that miss key acts, otherwise remaining with full force and effect.
Since 1990 under the United Nations and the World Health Organisation (WHO) by the Convention on the Rights of the Child, the system of issuing birth certificates as proof of a man or woman being a permanent member of the underclass has become an international system.
In respect of the adoption of the multiple functions of the use of the information and generic form of a Birth Certificate within present Western Roman Systems: (i) Whilst the same general form and extracted information almost exactly the same as a Birth Certificate may be used (eg a Bond, or other form of Security), unless it is officially “titled” a “Birth Certificate” it is not therefore a “Birth Certificate”; and (ii) There is no evidence that Bonds using the same information derived from the birth register information uses the title “Birth Certificate” (when it is most likely the term Bond is used). Therefore, any presumptions that precisely the same certificate is used for creating bonds is a gross error, when in fact the real question is the use of the information; and (iii) Ignorance in presuming the precise same form of a Birth Certificate is used in all cases of applying the information is a major contributor to permitting “plausible deniability” as to the use or misuse of such information by governments.
In respect of the adoption of the Admiralty term “Birth” in relation to newborns: (i) The historic record of Statutes of Westminster are a highly unreliable indicator as to the origin of use of the word “Birth” in substitute for historic more ancient and more common terms in the English language such as nascence (from Latin nasci being “born”), or filial, or kin or born. In fact, the majority of European languages with poignant exception to English continue the tradition of using words descended from nasci to indicate the arrival of a new born; and (ii) Westminster statutes indicate the term Birth being used to describe newborns by the early 1700’s.
However, this should be discounted as almost certainly examples of deliberate fraud and corruption. Instead, the most likely introduction of the term Birth, to distinguish from Berth is by early 1800’s such as (6&7Will.4 c.86) following the transfer of control of the registration of all “vessels” to Admiralty in 1795 (35Geo.3 c.58) and reinforced in 1813 (54Geo.3 c.151) and 1823 with (4Geo.4 c.41);
15. We testify that we are not by nature, choice, obligation, or desire citizens of the Federal, Territorial or Municipal United States and that we have never considered such citizenship any benefit and that we officially and upon the records of this country “retired” from any presumption or assumption of such citizenship effective with our respective birth days and Notice of this action was given effective the first of July 1997;
16. We testify that we have pursued all Due Diligence and made all reasonable effort to provide Notice to all responsible parties and Principals, have tried the issues in our Court of Record, and have additionally rendered a Final Judgment and Civil Orders on the eleventh of April 2014 and published it internationally the same day;
17. We testify that we have also published and provided our Affidavit of Probable Cause on the twentieth of June 2015 and published it internationally the same day;
18. We testify that we and our country have been the victims of malicious, organized and purposeful commercial fraud perpetuated by our employees;
19. We testify that we and our country have been the victims of Gross Breach of Trust and breach of international treaties owed to us by the Trustees of Record;
20. We testify that we and our country have additionally suffered genocide, human trafficking, unlawful conversion, usurpation, press-ganging, impersonation, inland piracy, and conspiracy against our lawful government;
21. We testify that according to the Lieber Code, the Hague Conventions, and the AR 27-10 Manuals of the United States Army, the United States Army is responsible for the oversight of all franchised district and court system court operations and that these courts have been allowed to run amok on our shores;
22. We testify that we and our countrymen are owed The Law of Peace as described by Department of the Army Pamphlet 27-161-1 and that we have been systematically misidentified, pillaged, and plundered under false presumptions in these foreign courts and that we have exhausted all administrative remedies;
23. We testify that these and other atrocities have slowly accrued and become institutionalized evils in our midst over the course of 150 years and that these arrangements made “for” us and in our names are hereby overturned, reversed, and remanded for prosecution;
24. We testify that we have timely objected to and corrected the falsified political status records and false claims of obligation offered against our good names and estates and that we have timely recorded claims and indemnification bonds in favor of each of the member States of The United States of America [Unincorporated] and the states and people they serve;
25. We testify that we have recorded international agricultural liens against our trust assets held by the UNITED STATES and all its subsidiaries and franchises including CANADA to recoup our land assets and the land assets of our States of the Union against false claims of abandonment;
26. We testify that we have recorded and given Due Notice and have established Non-UCC liens against all private and public property owed to the people of The United States of America [Unincorporated];
27. We testify that we have re-issued our Sovereign Letters Patent as of November 4, 2015 and have also issued a Declaration of Joint Sovereignty as of November 6, 2015 in concert with the American Native Nations and have also published these throughout the world and provided Due Notice of our action(s);
28. We testify that by virtue of the Norman Conquest and The Settlement of the Norman Conquest we are sovereigns in our own right since 1087 A.D. in England, not subjects of any Queen of England nor of the United Kingdom;
29. We testify that by virtue of our ancestors who came ashore at Boston, Massachusetts in 1609, as free men and sovereigns in their own right, and by right of conquest by our ancestor Colonel William Belcher of the Continental Army and veteran of the Battle of White Plains, New York, among other actions, we are right-wise victorious inheritors and progeny owed all guarantees, oaths, bonds, treaties, covenants, and trusts of our States and Nations;
30. We testify that by virtue of our ancestors who objected to the 1860 election of Abraham Lincoln, a Bar Attorney prohibited from holding public office in our government, and also by virtue of our ancestors who upheld the Federation of States, we are “grandfathered in” to the guarantees, treaties, and trusts that are owed to us and we have provided our genealogy in evidence;
31. We testify that we have overcome all false claims that we and our country are dead, bankrupt, peons, poor, animals, paupers, or otherwise afflicted, wards of the state, voluntary decedents, mental incompetents or in any other manner rendered incompetent by any excuse made to presume against us;
32. We testify that by guile and fraud a vicious and long outlawed foreign system of enfranchisement and enslavement was secretively installed upon our shores and that as a result fraudulent insurances, bottomry bonds, and annuities in the form of $950 Trillion worth of “Life Force Value Annuities” naturally belonging to us, and to other innocent people, were claimed by then-Prince Philip, Consort of Queen Elizabeth II, and received by him under false pretenses on or about April 15, 2017 in blatant fraud against us and against our lawful government, which the Queen is under obligation to protect on the High Seas and Navigable Inland Waterways;
33. We testify that these grotesque impositions upon our good nature and trust are exacerbated by the use and pollution caused by Dog Latin displayed upon the records of all these foreign statutory courts and Court Systems improperly addressing our people and demeaning them so as to deliberately and secretively reduce the living men and women of this continent and every other to the level of corporate franchises subject to statutory regulation, impoundment, enslavement and liquidation;
34. We testify that in Gross Breach of Trust owed to us, our United States Patent and Trademark Office and our United States Copyright Office have been operated in a criminal and highly negligent fashion so as to promote similar gross errors and fraud and legal chicanery against virtually every other country in the world, and that this has allowed and promoted a practice of fraudulent imposition of taxes, mortgages, land titles, and other claims against our assets and the assets of other people and countries which were in fact never owed;
35. We testify that in similar Gross Breach of Trust owed to us, and in Gross Abuse of our Delegated Powers, our United States Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard have been misdirected and misused and abused and have been deployed in endless commercial mercenary actions mis-identified as “wars” via the use of deliberate deceitful euphemisms, for example, “The War on Drugs”—and have in fact been made party to many illegal and profoundly evil actions without their knowledge, and have in all cases been denied pay and benefits commensurate with the vile duties in which they have been unknowingly employed;
36. We testify that stock portfolios owed to veterans of World War II were never fully disclosed and never made freely available to them or to their families and that undisclosed commercial agents made false claims of abandonment on these assets;
37. We testify that our good names and estates have been deliberately misidentified and commandeered, that our good names and estates have been purloined and abused without any just compensation by persons under contract to provide our States with essential government services, that our assets have been placed into generation skipping trusts without our knowledge or consent, then subsumed into foreign bankruptcies and seized upon as chattel for the debts of secondary and merely presumed beneficiaries;
38. We testify that this criminal system has been promoted and allowed to infest the entire world via abusive, negligent, and profound Breach of Trust against us, against our States, against our People, and against many other countries which have been under the false impression that these British-controlled operatives of the Territorial United States and Municipal United States were acting upon our behest and under our control;
39. We testify that these foreign entities have been a scourge on our shores, usurping against our lawful government, our States, and our People for 150 years, that we have received back our Delegated Powers by Operation of Law, and we have acknowledged and accepted their return and provided for the assembling of the actual state jural assemblies to conduct business which is long overdue;
40. We testify that this action of ours to reconstruct and restore our lawful government is not any act of aggression nor any threat to the American States or People;
41. We testify that this is not an insurrection, a rebellion, a tin-hat conspiracy, nor any sort of questionable or unlawful action or trespass against anyone: this is a Crime Report issued to military authorities and Notice that we are finishing the reconstruction of the Federal United States coupled with Notice of Liability to all and anyone who continues to obstruct, misidentify, mischaracterize, entrap, dis-serve, misinform, or otherwise seeks to impair the functioning of the remaining lawful government of this country;
42. We testify that the bulk of the damage done to us and to our country and to our countrymen has been accomplished by members of the Bar Associations, who by definition are in receipt of foreign titles of nobility owing allegiance to the same British Monarchs who have acted in Gross Breach of Trust against us;
43. We testify that these same Bar Association members have been instrumental in corrupting and disengaging and undermining the operations of our courts, substituting foreign and oppressive statutory law as an instrument of theft via falsification of public records and attendant false legal presumptions, and promoting the various usurpations against our lawful government that have resulted in the present circumstance;
44. We testify that we have established lawful liens against the American Bar Association and International Bar Association in the amount of $279 Trillion dollars as recompense for the damage done here and to assure that these professional crime syndicates are disbanded and removed from our shores;
45. We testify that a great many people in all walks of life including the military and the legal and medical professions have been unaware of the fact that they have been acting in insurrection against the lawful government and committing crimes against their employers and have in fact committed treason against their own country;
46. We testify that our object in undertaking this Crime Report and issuing these Notices is to promote a wider understanding of the circumstance we all find ourselves in and promotion of cooperation and understanding to correct this whole situation;
47. We testify that members of the Bar Associations are generally in denial and seeking to discredit us and our testimony for obvious reasons, but that other professionals, including Supreme Court Justice Harlan and Melvin Stamper, have sounded the alarm bells;
48. We testify that the public records of fifteen decades of usurpation, together with the records of the bankruptcies and payments engendered from falsification of our political status, are more than sufficient to prove motive, opportunity, and means to commit the enslavement of babies and surreptitious seizure of their life-estates as recounted in the historical outline above;
49. We testify that these crimes are repugnant and abhorrent to common decency, crimes of cowardice and identity theft committed against the youngest and most helpless members of our communities— babies and young mothers recovering from childbirth;
50. We testify upon the sacred soil of our states of the Union that these words are true and this testimony is correct and complete to the best of our knowledge and belief, issued from without the United States, in full life, in good faith, under the penalties of perjury owed to The United States of America [Unincorporated].
So said, so done and so sealed by our hands this 14th day of June 2017:
by: James Clinton Belcher, Head of State
by: Anna Maria Riezinger, Fiduciary
Okay, so now we know the whole Inspector General’s Report is a whitewash, we know that Sessions’ Attorney General’s Office is the power base of the secret government that has been operating behind the scenes since Kennedy was assassinated, and we know the FBI is the enforcement arm of that secret government. We also know none of the people running these things behind the scenes have any respect for our elected representatives’ congressional oversight authority.
By Anna Von Reitz