By Anna Von Reitz
Congress finds Federal Reserve theft of Trillions & Economic Destruction.
Federal Reserve System (FRS) = an international entity.
Keep in mind,
— US annual gross production is about $20 Trillion.
— US annual gross profit margin is about $2 Trillion
— US annual corporate system tax payment is about $350 Billion
— The World gross production is about $80 Trillion
— What has been reported as stolen from American by the FRS during the last 40 yrs is well over $100 Trillion in the form “cash” tax payment (not including debt theft or numerous other means of theft).
US CONGRESS: massive TREASON and THEFT discovered.
US Gov website:
Congress finds the following:
(1) The United States dollar has lost 30 percent of its purchasing power since 2000, and 96 percent of its purchasing power since the end of the gold standard in 1913.
(2) Under the Federal Reserve’s 2 percent inflation objective, the dollar loses half of its purchasing power every generation, or 35 years.
(3) American families need long-term price stability to meet their household spending needs, save money, and plan for retirement.
(4) The Federal Reserve policy of long-term inflation has made American manufacturing noncompetitive, raising the cost of United States manufactured goods by more than 40 percent since 2000, compared to less than 20 percent in Germany and France.
(5) Between 2000 and 2010, United States manufacturing employment shrunk by one-third after holding steady for 30 years at nearly 20,000,000 jobs.
(6) The American economy needs a stable dollar, fixed exchange rates, and money supply controlled by the market not the government.
(7) The gold standard puts control of the money supply with the market instead of the Federal Reserve.
(8) The gold standard means legal tender defined by and convertible into a certain quantity of gold.
(9) Under the gold standard through 1913 the United States economy grew at an annual average of four percent, one-third larger than the growth rate since then and twice the level since 2000.
(10) The international gold exchange standard from 1914 to 1971 did not provide for a United States dollar convertible into gold, and therefore helped cause the Great Depression and stagflation.
(11) The Federal Reserve’s trickle down policy of expanding the money supply with no demand for it has enriched the owners of financial assets but endangered the jobs, wages, and savings of blue collar workers.
(12) Restoring American middle-class prosperity requires change in monetary policy authorized to Congress in Article I, Section 8, Clause 5 of the Constitution.
The following is a small fraction of all the reports by government and corporate authorities, investigators, etc:
FRS audit reveals 16 Trillion stolen 2007-2010:
21 Trillion stolen 2015 = $65,000 per American:
85% of taxpayer money is/has been missing:
Well over $100 trillion theft from the public through thin-air money and fabricated Fractional Banking by FRS and its associated banks:
And a thousand more sources warning us.
Derivatives (= thin-air created IOU’s + interest intake):
Estimated vary from
$2 to $4 Quadrillion (“Q”, not T or B)
Oh, where is the theft with this? A constructive and non-inflammatory currency/money has always been and still is an exchange of “products and services” for “products and services” = “earned” exchanged for “earned”, “real” for “real”. In the case of Derivatives it is “real” exchanged for “fiction” = eventual loss of purchasing power by the public (unfortunately =, the submissive “succors”).
The mass-theft, since the origin of Breton Woods in 1946, totals approximately 500 times the entire world’s annual production.
Only our unity and genuine care for “all” of humanity can solve our state of sorrow.
Only when we all behave and act as “Created in the image of God/Father” will we have a real chance for a prosperous and peaceful nation/world. Light never need to fight the shadow. It illuminates it into nonexistence.
One for All. All for one.