(Kyle Becker) President Joe Biden was expected to have given his first State of the Union address by now.
Well, I’m likely not going to post too many (none) of the msm “blah blah blah” reactions to the SOTU, but I just saw this one, and I absolutely love and FEEL David’s enthusiasm for what happened in the SOTU. His main point: “DJT is helping to unify the country!”
And this is what is needed now, in my view as well. “Unifying”… And how many of our missions have centered on this? A lot (some may wish to listen to this message from the Minnesota Headwaters mission).
Paypal – firstname.lastname@example.org
patreon – DavidJHarrisJr
I’m just posting a few notes that I wrote during the address. The timings are in hr:min from the beginning (which was at 9 PM EST). Any of my thoughts / “sense” for each are written in brackets ([xxxx]). Links to video versions of the address and the transcript are at the end of this.
My overall sense of this was that it was a kind of “call to joint action” and a “masterful trolling” session for/of those who are not in alignment with the DJT-Alliance plan.
Pre: lots of D women in white [Why?]
0:10 Buzz Aldrin recognized [disclosure?];
0:23 US has become a net energy exporter
0:24 State of the Union (nation) is strong [R’s mostly stood up, D’s mostly sitting down]
0:25 300,000 new jobs last month; economic miracle taking place; only things that can stop are foolish wars and partisan investigations [
0:32 Illegal immigration; southern border wall necessary; contrasts to wealthy people / politicians who have walls gates guards around their homes
0:44 (“444″PM HST) DJT will get (proper) wall built; encourages reaching deal on it
0:46 Praise for new women in work force (many more) and in Congress [both sides stood and applauded and chanted “USA”] [Kp note: DJT is a “master troller”]
0:52 MCA (Mexico-Canada-Agreement) much better for US; need to pass
0:53 [Somewhere in here I noticed that Nancy Pelosi was constantly reading the written address (and sometimes remained standing) while DJT was speaking (never seen that before)]
0:56 Little girl (Grace) raised $40K for addressing cancer; she got cancer and recovered; nat’l “paid family leave” proposed;
0:56 Asks for legislation to forbid late term abortions
1:04 NATO now paying their fair share; “Russia is bad” things mentioned [Is this to keep the “deep dark state” ones happy?]
1:07 Will keep efforts going on North Korea peace (had he not won, we would likely be at war right now) [a reminder: NK and other countries have been “tools” of the deep state / dark CIA for decades]
1:09 Addressed “socialism likers”; No on socialism [Bernie was not smiling]; “USA will never become a socialist country” [noticed NO D’s standing for that one]
1:12 A great nation does not fight endless wars (Kamala Harris stayed seated, no applause, for that one]
1:14 Time for peace in Afghanistan; “Iran is bad” message
1:20 Happy Birthday to Judah (80 yrs. old) (was at synagogue shooting and a holocaust survivor); everyone stood and applauded and then sang Happy birthday.
Links to the full SOTU:
TRANSCRIPT: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/02/05/president-trump-2019-state-of-the-union-speech-transcript/ (I chose to pick a non-msm website)
Some may wish to view this. It is on now. My role appears to be sending Light, High Vibrations, etc., etc., to and for this event. Perhaps others will do the same, but in any event, feel free to follow Inner Guidance.
I am currently watching via Fox News.
Tried the WhiteHouse link but kept getting error messages.
Currently there is a grand exposure (apocalypse) going on of those who are standing in the way of the “take down” of the so-called “Deep State”. Apocalypses abound, and all contradictions are being pointed out. Remember that all are playing their roles (White Hat / Dark Hat) perfectly, as the Deep State walls come tumbling down.
Published on Feb 6, 2018
Take a look at what he said back in 2013, which is so hilarious because it’s completely the opposite of what he’s saying today!
Yes, there’s bashers and crashers and lefts are thhis and rights are that and so on. Neither of these two include such things. Anyway, I’ve got other things to do right now. So here are Lionel and Styx.
Published on Jan 31, 2018
An “instant” poll of viewers who watched President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address on Tuesday night found that 75% approved of the speech, while only 25% disapproved — a 50-point margin in the president’s favor. We didn’t need the poll, Sparky. He rocked the room. [DROP MIC]
Published on Jan 31, 2018
The dems rarely clapped and even more rarely stood, except for Jerusalem.
Highlights and comments (from my viewpoint):
- General tone was positive, and very much optimistic (related video).
- General tone was for “Strengthening America”… and America first. The dark ones will not like that since they want to see the US keep their fingers in other countries’ business, continue needless wars, etc.
- Tough stance on “terrorism”… He did not specifiy who those “terrorists” were. This will include and open the door to taking care of domestic ones.
- Guantanamo remaining open… That’s likely so those cabal types being arrested have place to stay. (related video)
- Immigration… four pillars… Primary point is about preventing entrance of terror types (funded by CIA, Soros (?)), like MS13, which are brought in to do “dirty works” for the CIA, etc. (related video)
- Rebuilding infrastructure. This rather was ignored during past administrations, in part because much of the focus was on trying to “fix” (aka, take over) other countries (that were not in line with cabal wishes) (related video)
- Focus on sovereignty of the people. “The people are making America great again” (related video).
(Please note that I removed about 30 seconds of applause after the POTUS introduction…)
- Together, we are building a SAFE, STRONG, and PROUD America.
- We want every American to know the dignity of a hard day’s work; we want every child to be safe in their home at night, and we want every citizen to be proud of this land that we love.
- Just as I promised the American People from this podium 11 months ago, we enacted the biggest tax cuts and reform in American history.
- Our massive tax cuts provide tremendous relief for the Middle Class and small businesses.
- Since we passed tax cuts, roughly 3 million workers have already gotten tax cut bonuses – many of them thousands of dollars per worker.
- This is our New American Moment. There has never been a better time to start living the American dream.
- Tonight, I want to talk about what kind of future we are going to have, and what kind of nation we are going to be. All of us, together, as one team, one people, and one American family.
- Americans love their country. And they deserve a government that shows them the same love and loyalty in return.
- For the last year we have sought to restore the bonds of trust between our citizens and their government.
- In our drive to make Washington accountable, we have eliminated more regulations in our first year than any administration in history.
- We have ENDED the war on American Energy – and we have ENDED the War on CLEAN COAL. We are now an exporter of energy to the world.
- America has also finally turned the page on decades of unfair trade deals that sacrificed our prosperity and shipped away our companies, our jobs and our nation’s wealth.
- America is a nation of builders. We built the Empire State Building in just one year – isn’t it a disgrace that it can now take ten years just to get a permit approved for a simple road?
- I am asking both parties to come together to give us the safe, fast, reliable, and modern infrastructure our economy needs and our people deserve.
- Struggling communities, especially immigrant communities, will also be helped by immigration policies that focus on the best interests of American Workers and American Families.
- So tonight I am extending an open hand to work with members of both parties, Democrats and Republicans, to protect our citizens, of every background, color, and creed.
- As we rebuild America’s strength and confidence at home, we are also restoring our strength and standing abroad.
- Last year I pledged that we would work with our allies to extinguish ISIS from the face of the earth. One year later, I’m proud to report that the coalition to defeat ISIS has liberated almost 100 percent of the territory once held by these killers in Iraq and Syria. But there is much more work to be done. We will continue our fight until ISIS is defeated.
- Past experience has taught us that complacency and concessions only invite aggression and provocation. I will not repeat the mistakes of the past Administrations that got us into this dangerous position.
(As prepared for delivery)