Healing Group Public Offering – Tachyon Chambers October 16, 2021, 8am Pacific, 11am Eastern
Q & A with Megan Edwards of Ageless Tachyon Center
Megan Edwards has owned and operated a tachyon chamber in Petaluma, California, which is north of San Francisco, since January 2019. How did she get into this? It’s a bit of a mystery, even for her. She’s always been interested in esoteric things. She read Edgar Cayce books in fourth grade, she learned to meditate at age 17. Of course, she covered up all those unconventional leanings, with a conventional-looking journey through college and graduate school, various corporate jobs, and a normal-looking life, with her husband, Nick, at her side.
When she learned about tachyon chambers, she was immediately, deeply drawn to it. “I will operate a tachyon chamber. I can help people with this.”
As she was opening the office, she realized she probably should have done some market analysis before opening, but in truth, she hadn’t the foggiest idea about what market to analyze. In the spirit of the “Field of Dreams” movie, she decided, “If I open it, people will come.” And they have!
A wide range of people visit the tachyon chamber for physical, emotional, mental and etheric healing. It’s been a lovely journey for nearly 3 years.
Visit Megan’s website: www.AgelessTachyonCenter.com
As a member of Prepare for Change, Megan has authored articles about Tachyon Chambers, how they work, and their benefit.
For more information: http://tachyonis.org/Chamber.html
If you wish to attend, please send an email to email@example.com and the zoom link will be sent to you.
Please familiarize yourself with our public zoom call protocols below.
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time!
- Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion need to be verbalized and not placed in the chat. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares around 2 minutes so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications.
- In our efforts to preserve the privacy and security of all participants, we do not record and share our discussions. We are still living in a 3D matrix; publicizing our participants may adversely affect their livelihood.