By Anna Von Reitz
Here’s the link to the Sealed and Unsealed Indictments so far:
It is indeed gratifying to think that the US DOJ might have actually done it’s job this time and might be going after actual criminals after eight decades of too often prosecuting the victims of human trafficking and identity theft instead.
President Trump’s Swamp Draining has taken on a life of its own.
This initial effort is aimed at the physical child and sex slave traffickers among us, as it should be, but let’s not forget the Undeclared Uniformed Officers at the local hospitals and the paper terrorists at the Registrar’s Offices and Vital Statistics Bureaus clicking along and doing the same thing to Americans — kidnapping, identity theft, etc., etc., etc.
And next…… from my in-basket from the Legendary Snoop —- a magnificent tool for anyone who needs or wants to look up case law; though it should be less and less necessary for any American to do so, it is useful sometimes to be able to shove their own case law under their noses.
Most important, this tool sorts out jurisdiction for you, so you can clearly see which jurisdiction applies to which case law, and that, believe me, is worth weight in gold.
Here you go, direct from El Snoopo:
Below are easy, step-by-step instructions on “HOW TO FIND THE LAW FOR YOURSELF” on ANY subject in ANY jurisdiction absolutely FREE OF CHARGE.
Forward this email to your entire email list!
You will assist your colleagues and followers enormously.
1. CLICK on this BLUE LINK. https://scholar.google.
2. Then, CLICK on “CASE LAW”.
3. A LIST of ALL state and federal JURISDICTIONS in the United States WILL COME UP.
4. Then, CLICK ON ANY relevant STATE or FEDERAL JURISDICTION in which you want the law (OR PICK ALL JURISDICTIONS for an overview of ALL of the law across the country on the same legal subject).
5. Then, CLICK on “DONE”.
6. Then, the SEARCH BAR WILL COME UP.
7. Then, KEY IN ANY LEGAL SUBJECT into the search bar, BOTH WITH AND WITHOUT QUOTATION MARKS (ex: “sovereign citizen”, “individual sovereignty”, legal effect of not being a “party or signatory to any law”, whether a person is “exempt from all laws except those to which he voluntarily assents”, “consent to jurisdiction” in a criminal or traffic case, “refusal to consent to jurisdiction” in a criminal or traffic case, “without a victim, there can be no crime or traffic offense”, “the requirement of a victim” in a criminal or traffic case, “a victim is required” in a criminal or traffic case, “there was no victim” in criminal or traffic case, “right to travel”, “I was not driving a motor vehicle. I was travelling in my privately owned conveyance”, “no driver’s license is required”, “a driver’s license is not required”, “the traffic stop was unconstitutional”, “the arrest was unconstitutional”, “the requirement of a driver’s license is unconstitutional”, “the requirement of auto insurance is unconstitutional”, “the requirement of a license plate is unconstitutional”, “a driver’s license is a contract”, “refusal to sign the ticket”, “corporate courts”, “admiralty courts”, whether “the law only applies to governments and artificial persons, not to natural persons”, “artificial person”, “capital letters”, “flesh and blood person”, “birth certificate bond”, “straw man”, “redemption”, “accepted for value”, “de facto government”, “the judge has a personal interest in the case”, “right to be represented by a non-lawyer”, “represented by an attorney in fact”, “represented by a power of attorney”, whether “gold and silver are the only lawful money”, “federal income tax law does not apply outside Washington, D.C. and other federal territories”, whether “federal law applies outside Washington, D.C. and other federal territories”, whether “there are two different constitutions”, “the Act of 1871”, whether “the IRS is a Puerto Rican corporation”, “positive law”, “the bar association is a monopoly”, “The ABA is a monopoly”, “judicial immunity”, “prosecutorial immunity”, “absolute [government] official immunity”, “filed a lien against a judge”, “11th amendment immunity”, whether a government officer/official can be “personally liable for official actions taken under color of law”, whether “gold fringe on the American flag” in court converts and transforms the court into an “admiralty or military court”, whether a county is a “commercial entity engaged in commerce”,etc.).
8. You may also key in ANY STATUTE NUMBER in the relevant jurisdiction (ex: “21052 California Vehicle Code” which allegedly limits the application of the entire motor vehicle code to the motorists and vehicles described in that single section of the code OR “28 U.S.C. § 3002 (15) (a)” which allegedly proves that the federal government is a private, for-profit corporation, etc.).
9. You can also key in ANY state or FEDERAL CONSTITUTIONAL SECTION (ex: “Article I, section 8, clause 3” which authorizes the federal government, as distinguished from state governments, to require driver’s licenses ONLY in connection with “interstate commerce”).
8. Simply read the cases that come up.
But, also be aware that this resource is for them, not for you, for use in their courts, not your courts, and everything you see will be written from the standpoint of the Federal entities and the Federated States of States — Territorial or Municipal.
Similar to the Internal Revenue Code calling you a “non-resident alien” — because you are “alien” with respect to their Territorial or Municipal jurisdiction, the information you receive on this website will be written only from their perspective and will only reference their perspective.
That is, it won’t include the American Common Law or Public Law jurisdictions and it won’t generally speaking include case law that is applicable to you as a living man or woman. To access that and the General Session Laws requires adapting to “non-US” case law, because the “US” Courts they are talking about –Territorial and Municipal Courts — are not the United States Courts you are owed.
See this article and over 1100 others on Anna’s website here: www.annavonreitz.com
To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.